So I had bad blurred vision. I was worried it was my new medication. However after spending a afternoon at the opticians and a really intense examination covering all bases, we have established the visual disturbances are due to migraines.
Im really pleased as I thought my eyesight was getting worse. I do however have two new pairs of glasses to pick up. I am both deficient in near and far sightedness, and my eyes are straining to focus.
Meanwhile I had a new tablet. I tried to set it up. So did my husband and son. It was basically a brick so I am getting a refund. i raised a ticket with the company. I now have to wait for the refund.
I’m old enough to remember when buying a ticket just meant buying a ticket, not downloading an app, creating an account, verifying your email & sacrificing a goat.
I am now heading over to Currys to purchase a brand new tablet. I am done with second hand!

Comments
Post a Comment