Overnight, I recognised that my throat was burning, not like heartburn, but like drinking a spirit and the hot warmth that spreads throughout, type of burn. My thyroid has always been dodgy, and recently I had an abnormal result, which meant I had to decrease my Levothyroxine.
The other day, I felt so fatigued in town that I had to get a taxi back home. Then, whilst I was cooking chicken, I felt like I was going to faint.
I have now bought a manual wheelchair. This should do me until I can afford an electric wheelchair.
So I walked to the GP this morning, who checked my thyroid and agreed to run a blood test to see if anything is going on. I am being tested for Hashimoto's and Graves' disease, also. GP also said she thinks I have a virus, and she is running a full blood panel. I am having the blood test this Saturday.
If my blood tests come back as normal, then it looks like my Fibromyalgia is worsening. I have discussed with Barry that we need the electric wheelchair asap, because if anything were to happen to Barry, Paul, and me, we would be stuck in the house. That means we are vulnerable. I don't like that. An electric wheelchair would mean I can go out by myself and do things. It's workable with an electric wheelchair, but with a manual wheelchair, it means I am reliant on Barry.
Thats not a nice feeling to have.


Comments
Post a Comment