Skip to main content

Cold is full force. Psychosis injection due.

 The cold we all have is absolutely dire. It consists of a head cold that leaves you feeling every tooth in your head throb. Sudafed is king here. Today I had my depot so I had to go to a medical centre to have it. I cannot miss this injection it keeps the psychosis at bay. It works really well for me despite the side effects. I still have not heard about Latuda from the doctors and its been over a week now.



We are all flued up so we have decided to cancel the wreath making workshop I was looking forward too. I'm giving away my two tickets to my church family community for 2 people to get in for free. I wouldn't want the tickets to go to waste. There is no way me, Paul and Barry are up to foraging for berries and pine cones for making a wreath. Besides I have no idea where my secateurs are.

I stopped off for a spiced chai at the coffee shop on the way back from my depot. I needed a hot drink to carry me home. Strange how I only felt really unwell when I actually got back home. My costochondritis is really playing up too. I am doing gentle exercise but its not going away. I may have to go back for steroid injections.



My cat Noah is also playing up. She has disabilities but that aside she is just being a shit. She scratches at the kitchen door for it to be opened, only to then scratch at the same door to come back into the room. She is doing it for attention as she only goes in the kitchen for a few seconds before she wants to come back. She is not hungry or thirsty and she doesn't want to go out or use her litter. She just wants to recruit Barry as an unpaid doorman to chauffeur her in and out of the kitchen, because that's what love does, love obeys a cats every need.



Had a mixture of honey, thyme, wild ivy, Echinacea, garlic and Sudafed max. Lets hope I can sleep. Last night my restless legs kicked in. It feels like Dettol in your veins that builds and builds and builds to a crescendo and then results in a muscle cramp. Its impossible to sleep through it. I take Pramipexol for it but it is not very good. Im worried because they say Latuda can cause restlessness. Its particularly debilitating when I am so tired then when it hits I cannot sleep. I bought two leg massage sleeves to put over my arms and legs to try and massage the pain away. It works to a degree. I don't know why they also call it restless legs as it affects arms just as much and when it hits I know no matter what I do I wont sleep for hours. It is literally torture. 

Here is hoping with all my conditions that I get some sleep tonight. 

Night all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIP should be paid in vouchers?

"PIP should be paid in vouchers"  I'll explain in detail why this is a bad idea, but can I ask why all the solutions to the imagined mass fraud is to hurt disabled people more in the process? I'm sure some people think they're doing the right thing, many probably understand fine well it would hurt disabled people and they have forgotten they can become disabled at any point in their lives.  Instead of starting with how it would hurt us (disabled people) I'll explain how it would hurt the state.  It would cost MILLIONS to set up a whole IT system, set up partnerships with business, the amount of civil servants that would need to oversee invoices would just be immense. It would cost more than it would ever be intended to save, sort of like the current assessment system that sees tax payers cash endlessly going to tribunals because they've refused a disabled person help, 2/3rds of all claimants that take their case to full tribunal win. It again costs the sta...

A review: Portswood High Street and Chaiiwala.

  Whenever I go to Portswood, it never fails to stop me in my tracks by how much litter is just everywhere. The bins are always overflowing. Portswood is neither inferior nor superior; it just is. Residents are more than a little ticked off with the protests from the far right and far left, and the police presence that goes with that. The traffic is always hectic when these protests take place, hard to navigate when all you want to do is pop to the shops for a quick bite.  Portswood has a high number of muslims in the area and as such most eateries are halal. Problematic for many people, especially Christians. There are some churches within Portswood, but I have never stepped foot into a charismatic flavour known as Victory church. I hear they are popular, but I am more of the contemplative type.  There are some good businesses on Portswood High Street. They have a large Sainsbury's, with an Argos inside. Shame they never have anything in stock. A popular Waitrose serves ...

PIP and how society treats the disabled.

  Maybe the real problem with society is that people don’t think disabled people should be allowed any joy. They have to stay in their homes, moping, being sad, and not having any fun. Because everyone else is really fucking miserable. Therefore, we have to be too. And this is why people have so much of a problem with what disabled people spend their money on. “ If they are spending my hard-earned cash, then they need to be miserable” “ They can’t have nice hair or lashes” heaven forbid a disabled person makes an effort with their appearance. “ They can’t drink or smoke” but what if that is a coping mechanism for them to stay alive? “ They can’t have holidays! I can't afford a holiday, so why should they get one!” People forget that PIP is not an out-of-work benefit; it is there to cover the costs of things associated with disability and independence. People also forget that disabled people may have a working partner, families who give them money, inherita...