Skip to main content

Rishi Sunak 'Unlimited'

 Rishi Sunak and his wife avoiding public scrutiny by changing their company to 'unlimited'... just as David Cameron did ...

Seems to be a pattern with Tory Prime Ministers eh?

I wonder why?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PIP should be paid in vouchers?

"PIP should be paid in vouchers"  I'll explain in detail why this is a bad idea, but can I ask why all the solutions to the imagined mass fraud is to hurt disabled people more in the process? I'm sure some people think they're doing the right thing, many probably understand fine well it would hurt disabled people and they have forgotten they can become disabled at any point in their lives.  Instead of starting with how it would hurt us (disabled people) I'll explain how it would hurt the state.  It would cost MILLIONS to set up a whole IT system, set up partnerships with business, the amount of civil servants that would need to oversee invoices would just be immense. It would cost more than it would ever be intended to save, sort of like the current assessment system that sees tax payers cash endlessly going to tribunals because they've refused a disabled person help, 2/3rds of all claimants that take their case to full tribunal win. It again costs the sta...

PIP and how society treats the disabled.

  Maybe the real problem with society is that people don’t think disabled people should be allowed any joy. They have to stay in their homes, moping, being sad, and not having any fun. Because everyone else is really fucking miserable. Therefore, we have to be too. And this is why people have so much of a problem with what disabled people spend their money on. “ If they are spending my hard-earned cash, then they need to be miserable” “ They can’t have nice hair or lashes” heaven forbid a disabled person makes an effort with their appearance. “ They can’t drink or smoke” but what if that is a coping mechanism for them to stay alive? “ They can’t have holidays! I can't afford a holiday, so why should they get one!” People forget that PIP is not an out-of-work benefit; it is there to cover the costs of things associated with disability and independence. People also forget that disabled people may have a working partner, families who give them money, inherita...

A hectic morning

 It's 5am. The sun is shining with an orange-red glow on my net curtains, I had to capture it for you. I grabbed a coffee with collagen in it. Without the collagen my joints really hurt. Then I headed outside to water my herbs and get the washing in.  Its hot out there already in this heatwave we have been experiencing. Yes its been great for getting outdoor work done, but it is exhausting as there is little breeze and my fibromyalgia plays up big time in the heat. Not to mention I could go toxic on Lithium. Can't recommend this book enough! Really good read if you want to do any type of writing. There are no secrets or rules. You have to want to write like you not someone else. I have found this book invaluable. When I sit down and take a painkiller if my back is hurting too much, I read this book. It helps. With fibromyalgia, it can flare at any point. I had to catch a taxi home the other day as it felt like wading through waist-high wet sand with blood pouring out of the so...